Woolen iPad Sleeve - Brown Tweed
Rugged wool, classic design.
Scraps from the Woolrich mill in Woolrich, Pennsylvania are gathered and sent to our designers, who press it into beautiful cases that are as tough as your favorite Woolrich blanket. Sleeves are lined with a charcoal felt made from recycled plastic bottles, and molded into our innovative structured form that stays open even when the cover is empty.
As with all ReFleece products, yours will be completely unique: no two are exactly the same. Please see the image for the range of patterns you can expect.
- Outside is upcycled directly from a Woolrich scrap, manufactured in America.
- Inside is charcoal gray felt made from recycled plastic bottles, also made in America.
- Sleeve closes securely with a recycled and recessed plastic snap, so there are no metal parts to scratch your device.
- Every piece is unique, so the color and texture of your sleeve side may vary from that in the images.
- Please see the range of color shades you can expect in the colorway image, and learn more about our colorways here
Our iPad Sleeves fit an iPad original with no cover, or an iPad 2, 3 or 4 with or without a smart cover on.